Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Name:  WP_20130409_057 n.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  155.1 KBName:  WP_20130409_027.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  242.1 KB

Uhm Hi.

So basically I need hair help in general.

The above photos are for my facial shape and as you can see my hair is very thick.

The photo on the left was after ONLY conditioning and blowdrying my hair, it felt soft and smooth after that, but it was sorta too soft for me.

The picture on the right was how my hair looks when I dont do anything special, I currently dont use shampoo or conditioner with sulfates in them.

Hair conditioner doesnt seem to help on normal days when I dont do anything, when I do wash my hair with conditioner only, when i put conditioner in, it works for a limited period of time then the effects dissapear.

I want something in between straight after a shower, and completely dry hair.

Any other suggestions will also be helpful.

Thanks for reading,

ReputationRep:
    looks like you need to blowdry your hair into the position you want it and not just everywhere but dont really know what your asking for

ReputationRep:
    Tamwa from eastenders omg!!!

(Original post by ArtJ)
    Name:  WP_20130409_057 n.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  155.1 KBName:  WP_20130409_027.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  242.1 KB

Uhm Hi.

So basically I need hair help in general.

The above photos are for my facial shape and as you can see my hair is very thick.

The photo on the left was after ONLY conditioning and blowdrying my hair, it felt soft and smooth after that, but it was sorta too soft for me.

The picture on the right was how my hair looks when I dont do anything special, I currently dont use shampoo or conditioner with sulfates in them.

Hair conditioner doesnt seem to help on normal days when I dont do anything, when I do wash my hair with conditioner only, when i put conditioner in, it works for a limited period of time then the effects dissapear.

I want something in between straight after a shower, and completely dry hair.

Any other suggestions will also be helpful.

Thanks for reading,
    Get it cut, get it thinned by the hairdresser and, if you want to tame it a bit, try wearing a hat for an hour or two. That seems to kill the bouncy craziness out of mine (I've oriental hair).

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.