Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm an international applicant and I've received an unconditional offer about three weeks ago. I was wondering if I am going to receive an offer letter by post or would I receive one after I reply to the offer? because a friend of mine who was given an unconditional offer three days before I got mine had already received her letter a week ago. So this got me confused as to whether I'm going to receive one/have received on but it has gotten lost in the mail or I'm only going to get one once I reply to the offer.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

According to the UCAS website, if you have indicated a valid email address the letters will be available on Track instead of being sent in post.

"
    Letters from UCASAs you go through the application cycle, you will receive standard letters depending on the status of your choices, decisions and replies.

• Welcome letter (AS2) - sent to you when we receive your application. You'll also be sent a copy of the Applicant Welcome Guide.
    • Offer letter (AS3) - sent to you when a university or college makes you an offer.
    • Unsuccessful letter (AS4) - sent to you when your application to a university or college has been unsuccessful.
    • Replying to Offers letter (AS6) - sent to you when you have received decisions from all your choices and have received at least one offer. It asks you to reply to your offer(s) by a given date.
    • Status Check letter (AS9) - sent to confirm that we have recorded your replies correctly.
    • Confirmation letter (AS12) - sent to you if you firmly accept an unconditional offer, or if your place has been confirmed by your university or college once exam results are published.
    • New Options letter (AS13) - sent to you with information about other options available if your place has not been confirmed.

If you've provided a verified email address, the AS3, AS4, AS6 and AS9 (except the AS9D) letters will be available online in Track instead of sent in the post.

"

Hope this helps!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.