The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University of Hull Firmers 2013

Firming Hull for Accounting and Financial Management hopefully once I visit on Saturday. What are you all firming Hull for?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
War and security studies right here
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Sociology :smile:
Reply 3
Sport Rehabilitation.
Reply 4
Business Economics here
Reply 5
I'm at psychology too :smile:
could you tell me your name on facebook, to talk? :smile:
not only you, all of you:smile:)
Reply 8
I've just firmed Hull for law.
Reply 9
Hull for Economics? Also living in GRANT HALL. If anyone will be joining me let me know plzzz
Doing my first year again due to a medical issue - Comp Sci here! Will be living in the student housing most likely.
Reply 11
Original post by mJoshP
Hull for Economics? Also living in GRANT HALL. If anyone will be joining me let me know plzzz

Fellow Economics student here! how do you know where you're living already?
Reply 12
Original post by charisxena
Fellow Economics student here! how do you know where you're living already?

Well basically I started a History course in 2012 and was living in Ferens, I didn't really enjoy it, so in 2013 I am switching to Economics and because i applied directly through the university it was basically a lot quicker and I was able to get my accommodation sorted preeetty quickly :smile:
Reply 13
Firmed for Zoology :smile:
Firmed for Criminology with Psychology, anyone else?!
Reply 15
Original post by mJoshP
Well basically I started a History course in 2012 and was living in Ferens, I didn't really enjoy it, so in 2013 I am switching to Economics and because i applied directly through the university it was basically a lot quicker and I was able to get my accommodation sorted preeetty quickly :smile:

Ahh, okay, cool I just wondered because for first-time undergrads it doesn't open 'til 8th May for registration. What made you choose Economics? :biggrin:
Reply 16
I've firmed for Law :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by charisxena
Ahh, okay, cool I just wondered because for first-time undergrads it doesn't open 'til 8th May for registration. What made you choose Economics? :biggrin:

Do you know where you will be applying for? I can tell you from experience that anywhere on the lawns is good. Errm. Well I did some work with an accounting firm and really enjoyed that, but I thought I liked history more, when in actual fact it was the exact opposite. I did one era that clouded my judgement of the rest of history I guess. But economics I find it all interesting, and it is a very good degree to have, especially from Hull because graduate prospects are so high! :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by mJoshP
Do you know where you will be applying for? I can tell you from experience that anywhere on the lawns is good. Errm. Well I did some work with an accounting firm and really enjoyed that, but I thought I liked history more, when in actual fact it was the exact opposite. I did one era that clouded my judgement of the rest of history I guess. But economics I find it all interesting, and it is a very good degree to have, especially from Hull because graduate prospects are so high! :smile:

Probably Nicholson Hall (likely the bungalows) though I have my eye on taylor court. Thing is the rent seems really expensive for simply paying a premium for your own bathroom. What period/type of history did you study? (if you don't mind me asking!). I completely agree that Economics is interesting, sometimes it baffles me how anyone can find it boring :tongue:

Do you prefer micro or macro?
Children's Nursing :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest