Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University of Hull Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hann19
Firmed for BA Geography! :biggrin:

Suddenly got extremely excited about University!

I'm doing that course too!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by sopworthington
I'm doing that course too!

yay! finally someone else is doing the same course!:biggrin:
Reply 62
Firmed for Bsc Geography! Nice to see plenty of geographers on the thread! :smile:
I've firmed for Psychology :smile:
Reply 64
Firmed for chemistry, I will be seeing you all in September for tea and crumpets and alcohol blended into a paste and served on a bed of rocket salad

:biggrin:
Original post by Dom901
Firmed for Bsc Geography! Nice to see plenty of geographers on the thread! :smile:

Yay! A bsc geographer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
firmed for business and marketing!!
Reply 67
Original post by gracecooke55
Hmm just trying to decide whether to make my choice 1) nicholson SC, Ensuite 2) Nicholson medium SC 3a) Nicholson small SC or 3b) Nicholson Bungalows.
Quite a few people have said the small rooms really are small :/

Hey, what did you pick in the end? (If you've applied yet :smile:). I picked Nicholson Hall 1) Small room 2) Medium room 3) Bungalows
Reply 68
Original post by jfaulknerx
I've firmed BPLS too :smile: my insurance is Politics and International relations at Hull also... Hull is my destiny

OMG i've done exactly the same as you!
Reply 69
Original post by mJoshP
Hull for Economics? Also living in GRANT HALL. If anyone will be joining me let me know plzzz

Also doing eco, wheres grant hall?
Original post by charisxena
Hey, what did you pick in the end? (If you've applied yet :smile:). I picked Nicholson Hall 1) Small room 2) Medium room 3) Bungalows

nicholson 1- ensuite, 2 - medium, 3-small :smile:
Reply 71
Hull is my firm choice for international law and I've applied for Ferens Hall and The Lawns en-suite for my accommodation :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Haha, Another Bsc! It seems everyone is doing BA :/
Original post by Dom901
Haha, Another Bsc! It seems everyone is doing BA :/

I am going to be a female pimp. everyone I've met on here doing BA is a girl, everyone doing BSc is a guy.... :L
Reply 74
I'm not sure what to say to that! haha, I know a bunch of female physical geographers... who aren't going to hull! We know where our loyalties lie!
Hey, anybody doing English or Music? Let me know! x
Reply 76
Original post by jfaulknerx
I've firmed BPLS too :smile: my insurance is Politics and International relations at Hull also... Hull is my destiny

I've put Hull as my insurance for Politics and IR too :smile:
Original post by Dom901
I'm not sure what to say to that! haha, I know a bunch of female physical geographers... who aren't going to hull! We know where our loyalties lie!

I assume field trip rooms in hostels are single sex. Therefore, all the more room for me :P
Reply 78
Bsc Biology firmed here. I have not seen one person for biology, man or woman! No accom needed, i have lived here all my life.

Quick Reply

Latest