Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all I've recently firmed northampton , and thought it'd be nice if we could have a chat bout everything before we all start in September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    May I ask what A-levels did you do and what grades did you get? (Assuming you did A-levels of course opposed to a BTEC or other higher qualification :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStudent1289)
    May I ask what A-levels did you do and what grades did you get? (Assuming you did A-levels of course opposed to a BTEC or other higher qualification :P)
    I'm still doing my a levels ATM , I'm doing A2 psychology and IT and AS chemistry and health and social

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have recently firmed my offer at northampton for child nursing too xx

ReputationRep:
    Woo that's brill I've sent you an inbox xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was on the reserve list and got an offer today, gonna firm it, what accommodation have you applied for? Sooo excited now!!! Would be nice to get to know some people before we start xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have just accepted an offer too...

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.