First of all,
I apologize for starting three different threads, I was just trying to avoid jumbling different questions in one place.
For the EU application:
-can it be typed on the computer and then sent via e-mail? Or is it to be printed, completed by hand and then mailed? Or maybe just typed and mailed?
-should EU students register online on the SFE website?
-the form asks me for a UK NI number, which I obviously don't have. What do I do?
-what is a customer reference number, do I need it, how do I get it, etc.
again, sorry for the sheer amount of question. I would have phoned but international calls cost a fortune.
Completing the EU form. Watch
- Thread Starter
- 10-04-2013 12:54
- Thread Starter
- 10-04-2013 15:12
up!!Last edited by laStrada; 10-04-2013 at 16:24.
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 230 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 11-04-2013 13:27
Hi again La Strada,
No problem at all.
- Yes your application can be typed and printed out but don't forget that you have will have sign it.
- EU students don't need to register online before sending applications as our assessors will register you as soon as they start working on your application.
- You only need to input your National Insurance Number if you have one, if you don't have one you can leave this box empty.
-a Customer Reference Number is unique number which you will receive once your application has been registered. You should include this number on any correspondence or evidence you send us and you can also use it log into your online account once it's been created.
Hope this helps,