Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    First of all,
    I apologize for starting three different threads, I was just trying to avoid jumbling different questions in one place.

For the EU application:
    -can it be typed on the computer and then sent via e-mail? Or is it to be printed, completed by hand and then mailed? Or maybe just typed and mailed?
    -should EU students register online on the SFE website?
    -the form asks me for a UK NI number, which I obviously don't have. What do I do?
    -what is a customer reference number, do I need it, how do I get it, etc.

again, sorry for the sheer amount of question. I would have phoned but international calls cost a fortune.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    up!!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi again La Strada,

No problem at all.

- Yes your application can be typed and printed out but don't forget that you have will have sign it.

- EU students don't need to register online before sending applications as our assessors will register you as soon as they start working on your application.

- You only need to input your National Insurance Number if you have one, if you don't have one you can leave this box empty.

-a Customer Reference Number is unique number which you will receive once your application has been registered. You should include this number on any correspondence or evidence you send us and you can also use it log into your online account once it's been created.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.