Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey, basically I am still a virgin and I wanted to save it for someone I love.

I met a girl who I adore and I want to lose it to her but there are a few problems.

I am a highly sexual person and the idea of settling down so soon scares me, I always wanted to sample the waters as it were. This girl is also going on a year abroad so won't see her for a year.

I adore her and love her so wouldn't want to hurt her but I know I would want sex during this year abroad, especially if I lose it to her.

I know she loves me too, she's also a virgin but I don't want her to regret it, there's a good chance because of the year abroad it won't work.

She goes to a different university and I live on the other side of the country. I met her on a residential course thing. Her university is quite close so she can come visit me any time. I love her personality so would always want to see her either way.

What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    My advice is to stop saying "I adore her", it sounds creepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, basically I am still a virgin and I wanted to save it for someone I love.

I met a girl who I adore and I want to lose it to her but there are a few problems.

I am a highly sexual person and the idea of settling down so soon scares me, I always wanted to sample the waters as it were. This girl is also going on a year abroad so won't see her for a year.

I adore her and love her so wouldn't want to hurt her but I know I would want sex during this year abroad, especially if I lose it to her.

I know she loves me too, she's also a virgin but I don't want her to regret it, there's a good chance because of the year abroad it won't work.

She goes to a different university and I live on the other side of the country. I met her on a residential course thing. Her university is quite close so she can come visit me any time. I love her personality so would always want to see her either way.

What do I do?
    Damn, it must be hard being a highly sexual virgin.

ReputationRep:
    Try and have sex with her as much as possible before she goes if you can. You'll know whether you're compatible or not that way. There is always something to come back to. Once you've had the sex, the pressure will be off, you'll feel better and you can just focus on chilling. Once you have chilled for a bit you can figure out your next move.

ReputationRep:
    Bury your **** in her my friend.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tell her what you've told us and see what she says.

ReputationRep:
    So, you're saving yourself for a person you 'love' but getting into a commitment scares you?

Well, a dilemma seems to be apparent..

Stop being silly and make your move.

ReputationRep:
    someones watched 40 yr old Virgin a few too many times

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.