Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've received the documents from Student Finance, which gives you the breakdown, timetables and such. It says that I have to sign and return a declaration form that's enclosed, but I don't have a declaration form; I just have the envelope. Does this mean that they have somehow forgot to put the declaration form in, or that I don't actually have to sign anything? Please help!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Soeden,

Is this the first entitlement letter you've received for 13/14?

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

No, it isn't the first entitlement letter I have. I didn't send the declaration form off from that pack. Then they sent me a letter saying that I haven't sent my declaration form off. Now I can't remember whether they me a declaration form with that letter and if I sent it off.

Shall I send them the declaration form from the first pack or what?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I have just logged in to Student Finance. It doesn't say anything about needing to send in a declaration form or having received a declaration form.

ReputationRep:
    Hi again,

You are only sent one Declaration form per Academic Year as this is to agree to the Terms and Conditions of the funding only. If you haven't sent back the first one that you received as soon as possible and this will allow us to schedule your payments and for your university/college to confirm your attendance.

Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    I think I posted the second one, but I can't recall?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Soeden,

if you have signed a declaration for 13/14 and returned this then your application status would change from "approved - awaiting signature" to "approved"

You only need to sign a declaration once for each academic year.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.