Are Bad Teeth A Turn Off Watch

badboy123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Just say there was a girl(or guy whichever you prefer) who was fit as **** , fit body, pretty face and everthing but had bad teeth

like crooked teeth, just generally bad teeth would it turn you off

Imagine Denise Richards with bad teeth or brad pitt with bad teeth

Your opinions please
Top_Cat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Obviously it depends how bad you mean, but, yes it would put me off. I think that really bad teeth ruin someone's looks and if we're just talking looks here, which I think we are, then yep, it'd put me off.
hugatree
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes. Mine aren't perfectly straight either but say like, brown teeth.. :afraid: I wouldn't want to kiss them (and I have.. :puke: ).
badboy123
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=hugatree]Yes. Mine aren't perfectly straight either but say like, brown teeth.. :afraid: I wouldn't want to kiss them (and I have.. :puke: ).[/QUOTE

Even if that person had the fittest body in the world
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by badboy123)

Even if that person had the fittest body in the world
Yeah, but you're not kissing their body, are you? You're kissing their mouth, which is where all the yuckiness would be.
badboy123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Top_Cat)
Obviously it depends how bad you mean, but, yes it would put me off. I think that really bad teeth ruin someone's looks and if we're just talking looks here, which I think we are, then yep, it'd put me off.
i mean bad enough to be disgusted when you see them, if you know what i mean
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes. Definitely a big turn off, no matter how fit everything else may be.
badboy123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Helenia)
Yeah, but you're not kissing their body, are you? You're kissing their mouth, which is where all the yuckiness would be.
True:rolleyes: unless you like that sort of thing
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by badboy123)
i mean bad enough to be disgusted when you see them, if you know what i mean
erm, yes. i actually knew a Finnish guy who had an amazing body and was so hot until he opened his mouth :afraid:

in my opinion it's on a par with a girl who has an amazing body, stunning face but is completely bald. the shining skin would be enough to cause you to be put off, in spite of the good stuff. Bad teeth are just the same.

oh, and your analogies of brad and denise with bad teeth have cause me to crack up! i'm imagining denise richards with one tooth and brad with a mouth full of brown stumps....mmmmm, hotness :p:
hugatree
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
:ditto:

I'd send him to the dentist and then I'd have the hottest guy in the world.
zav
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes its not the nicest thing in the world to kiss an ork from Lord of the Rings
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Eating waffles, ham and cheese....and all this dirty brown teeth talk. :eek:
Repulsive..
chel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
just check out pictures of Tom cruise before and after he had his teeth done - the change is pretty massive.
but it is unfortunate as teeth can ruin a person's looks even if they are pretty/hansome other than that. Some people can never have perfect teeth even after braces etc
Anonymous #1
Report 12 years ago
well I'm buggered, not that I have as bad as the teeth mentioned in here, but they certainly are not straight, same size or sparkling white
badboy123
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=grace

in my opinion it's on a par with a girl who has an amazing body, stunning face but is completely bald. the shining skin would be enough to cause you to be put off, in spite of the good stuff. Bad teeth are just the same.
QUOTE]

Did you see Natalie Portman in the premiere for her movie V for Vendetta. she was bald but she still looked hot
by-torslayshisfoe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Courss they do!

Yellow teeth ming.
Nutter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
well I'm buggered, not that I have as bad as the teeth mentioned in here, but they certainly are not straight, same size or sparkling white
I assure you that most of the people here would be in the same situation as you. Hardly anyone has perfect teeth.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Get some whitening stuff from Boots. It works! I would say that discoloured teeth are a bit of a turn but I love gaps / crooked teeth - it adds character!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It's not that anything less than perfect is a turn off - it's that really bad teeth are. Doubt you have anything to worry about.

Mine are straight because I had a very good orthodontist (and was a model patient and wore my retainers like I was told to ). But they're not sparkly white, just a normal creamy colour. I don't want to use whitening toothpaste because I don't think putting bleach on my teeth is a very good idea in the long run.
mbm1087
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Really depends how bad they are. They don't have to be perfect, but really crooked teeth are kind of a turn off. If it's the color that's the problem (ie the teeth are brown), then crest white strips work really well- I just started using them and I really like them!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads