Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Lisbon

ReputationRep:
    No, you? Perhaps Special Agent Cho ?

ReputationRep:
    or Van Pelt. she has ginger hair - red hair- Red John???? coincidence i think not:pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelpImAHostage!)
    or Van Pelt. she has ginger hair - red hair- Red John???? coincidence i think not:pierre:
    red john isn't a woman.

I personally think either that coroner guy who likes his job too much or kirkland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NafK3)
    YES! I have always suspected the coroner guy who they tend to always use...
    then again, i expect red john to be like jane in that he should be calm/collected/have a demeanour etc. coroner isn't like that at all.

have you seen the latest episode? Jane seems to be a step ahead for the first time.

ReputationRep:
    The coroner is a creepy one. I think Brett Stiles is to obvious, but we'll see......

Spoiler:
    Show
    By the season finale, we'll be down to 7 suspects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    The coroner is a creepy one. I think Brett Stiles is to obvious, but we'll see......

Spoiler:
    Show
    By the season finale, we'll be down to 7 suspects
    another season? I heard it's not very popular in the u.s any more and they were trying to cut it? :confused:

brett certainly has the resources with Visualize thing. kirkland probably works for red john/trying to be the one to catch him first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denacio)
    another season? I heard it's not very popular in the u.s any more and they were trying to cut it? :confused:

brett certainly has the resources with Visualize thing. kirkland probably works for red john/trying to be the one to catch him first
    Nope, it's been renewed for a 6th season.

ReputationRep:
    Shawn Spencer tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NafK3)
    Wow, only 7 suspects. Has anyone seen this epidsode?
    hasn't aired yet

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.