Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currentley trying to complete my student finance form but i'm stuck at a brick wall. In the section where you fill in your details about the course you plan to attend, my insurance is the only course that is showing up. I keep clicking on the choose different course button but only my insurance offer is showing, not the one i have already firmed.

At the top it says "Please Note - Only courses returned from UCAS or the Student Finance Calculator that match our database have been displayed here." So i checked my UCAS and it has my firm choice selected and my insurance, so it is nothing to do with my UCAS. Can someone help me please?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Rebeccas,

Earlier in the application you were asked if you want to use the UCAS datashare function. If you can go back choose 'no' for this option as you should now be able to enter your course details manually on to your application.

If the problem persists please speak with one of advisers on 0845 300 5090 as they will be able to update the course info for you.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.