The Student Room Group

Want her so badly; can I/(how)should I tell her?

God she is beautiful. So different and renders everyone else so mundane. I've never felt this connection. I'm so concerned she won;t get how I feel and it's hard to make the reconnection across a divide. I hope she doesn't go home to her home country. How do I tell her how I feel?
Original post by Anonymous
God she is beautiful. So different and renders everyone else so mundane. I've never felt this connection. I'm so concerned she won;t get how I feel and it's hard to make the reconnection across a divide. I hope she doesn't go home to her home country. How do I tell her how I feel?

I think you should just ask her out. You don't need to confess your feelings for her at such an early stage; she'll still get the message, but she won't feel as if you're pressuring her.
Reply 2
Ask her out. She'll know what it means without you having to confess your love which would probably freak her out. Take it easy. No need to rush. Go out a few times and see what happens.
Reply 3
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Ask her out. She'll know what it means without you having to confess your love which would probably freak her out. Take it easy. No need to rush. Go out a few times and see what happens.

Yeah. A lot of feelings, which are the only thing worth trusting IMO.
The problem is getting the situation to see her enough naturally.
Reply 4
How often do you see this person? Are you on speaking terms already?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending