Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have most of my application done online but when i try and log in to complete and send it it keeps saying error, its done this for 4 weeks now and when i rang they said to complete a paper version but i'd rather not as most of my application is done online and it was such a carry on the first time! Is this going to be fixed?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Jenn,

The error you're describing usually occurs if you've used the back button in the browser is used instead of the internal navigation on the application.

Unfortunately we don't have a fix for this at the moment so I really would suggest submitting a paper application to ensure that your application is in to us. If you've already filled in most of the online application then it should be quick just to copy of the info to the paper form.

Let me know if you need a copy.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.