Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am applying for credit transfer towards one of three possible OU degrees. I have all my academic transcripts/award letters etc but no syllabus information. I have however found syllabus details exactly the same as those I was given, on my previous university's website. Can I use the information from the website and if so would it just be a case of printing these pages out and posting them with the forms?
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    When I applied for credit transfer, I sent them a website print-out, and they seemed fine with that - but I was putting the credit towards an Open Degree, so I don't know that they're as bothered about the syllabus info there. If in doubt, check with them first.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.