Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Is anyone else applying for the first EE graduate scheme?

How is everyone getting on, after applying me and two mates got sent an e-mail that invited us to do two online tests, and if passed a telephone interview will follow.

However upon completion of the tests my two mates got invited back to do a further test and I am still waiting for a response. Anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am applying for the Graduate Scheme too how did you find the online tests? I've got the numerical and verbal one to do, any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mbk260)
    Hi,

Is anyone else applying for the first EE graduate scheme?

How is everyone getting on, after applying me and two mates got sent an e-mail that invited us to do two online tests, and if passed a telephone interview will follow.

However upon completion of the tests my two mates got invited back to do a further test and I am still waiting for a response. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Do you mean they have completed the two tests and waiting to hear back?

I am still waiting to hear back from them after the two tests as well.

ReputationRep:
    I've also applied to this and got invited to do the numerical and verbal tests after completing them I got invited to take another test. On the email for second test it did say they had done a through review of the application.

So those waiting, they may be taking their time with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoupiE)
    Hi, I am applying for the Graduate Scheme too how did you find the online tests? I've got the numerical and verbal one to do, any tips?
    I found it quite helpful to do the practice questions for the numeracy tests over and over to get my brain going. Maths is best learnt through repetition ...the literacy test wasn't too bad, just remember when to appropriately use 'false' and 'cannot say'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chintz)
    Do you mean they have completed the two tests and waiting to hear back?

I am still waiting to hear back from them after the two tests as well.

Yes they have completed the two tests, and have now completed the third online test (situational test)... I'm still waiting to either be invited to this third test, a phone interview as mentioned as the next step, or my rejection letter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mbk260)
    Yes they have completed the two tests, and have now completed the third online test (situational test)... I'm still waiting to either be invited to this third test, a phone interview as mentioned as the next step, or my rejection letter
    Same boat as me then, I was asked to do the situational test first and then the other 2 after that.

ReputationRep:
    Same boat as me then, I was asked to do the situational test first and then the other 2 after that.
    I have applied and was sent the tests the other way round. I did numerical and verbal and then was sent the situational judgement tests. Just waiting to see what happens now. I thought the numerical was hardest as it was so time pressurised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lenny1341)
    I have applied and was sent the tests the other way round. I did numerical and verbal and then was sent the situational judgement tests. Just waiting to see what happens now. I thought the numerical was hardest as it was so time pressurised.
    Yeah, I didn't manage to finish them. The questions were answerable, but another 5 minutes would have made a big difference.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder why they've had people do the tests in different order? I've only had to do the situational one which I did yesterday and still waiting to hear.

Strange, must make it tricky to compare.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I also applied to the EE grad scheme at the end of March. I was invited to take a numerical and verbal reasoning test. A week later they sent me an email stating they had a review over my application and invited me to do a situational test. The e-mail to the situational test stated, if successful I would have one further test, a telephone interview and then assessment centre. Been over a week now and have heard nothing. Anyone else heard anything back yet?

ReputationRep:
    I completed all the tests on 5th April and have have been waiting since then. Apparently they have had 500 applicants and we'll be contacted in the next 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I completed all the tests on 5th April and have have been waiting since then. Apparently they have had 500 applicants and we'll be contacted in the next 2 weeks.
    I completed all tests around the same date and I'm still waiting.

Where did you get the infomation about 500 applicants?

ReputationRep:
    In all the tests, do you mean the numerical, verbal and situational? I completed all these 3 on the 4th of April, haven't heard anything since!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a contact telephone number or email address for them please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoingInsane)
    I completed all tests around the same date and I'm still waiting.

Where did you get the infomation about 500 applicants?
    Sorry, I meant 5000 applicants and I got the info from a post on wikijobs.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I meant 5000 applicants and I got the info from a post on wikijobs.co.uk
    i checked wikijobs and noticed some people r getting invited to tele interviews. Anyone heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistry377)
    i checked wikijobs and noticed some people r getting invited to tele interviews. Anyone heard back?
    Still haven't heard anything but I guess if people are getting interview inviations we should be contacted soon...

ReputationRep:
    I have the feeling i am waiting on a rejection letter lol

ReputationRep:
    Where does it say on WIKI Jobs people are having phone interviews? I presume we are all on a shortlist and will be compared when everyone has completed their tests.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.