Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had offers from all the dental schools, which would you pick and why? watch

• View Poll Results: If you had offers from all the dental schools, which would you pick and why?
    Barts
    0%
    Birmingham
    0%
    Bristol
    0%
    Cardiff
    0%
    Dundee
    8.33%
    Glasgow
    16.67%
    Kings
    50.00%
    Leeds
    25.00%
    Liverpool
    0%
    Manchester
    0%
    Liverpool
    0%
    Peninsula
    0%
    Queens Belfast
    0%
    Sheffield
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Obviously it can't happen, but if you had unconditional offers from all the dental schools in the UK, which would you pick and why?

ReputationRep:
    Why does everyone like kings?

ReputationRep:
    Ella you always make the best discussions on here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haarts)
    Ella you always make the best discussions on here!
    hahaha thanks :P

also guys please post why you picked the university you did, as it might help people who are stuck between choices

ReputationRep:
    I picked Leeds, even though I was rejected it was my top choice, I loved the campus and the dental hospital.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D4rth)
    I picked Leeds, even though I was rejected it was my top choice, I loved the campus and the dental hospital.
    what was it about leeds that you loved? sorry you got rejected and i hope you dont mind me asking, its just it's one of my choices and i;m really stuck at the moment! thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :)ella)
    what was it about leeds that you loved? sorry you got rejected and i hope you dont mind me asking, its just it's one of my choices and i;m really stuck at the moment! thanks
    Well like I said, I really liked the campus and the dental hospital! I just had a good vibe about it, plus they have new technology which I think is good.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.