The Student Room Group

ive got this mate

EXCUSE MY SPELLING AND STUFF

whose pregnant and ive only just made friends with her again after ages,

now i have new friends and hang out with them and i also ask my other mate if she wants to come makes excuses and says no, then moans she never goes out

now this is the good bit,
my new mate is going out with the old ones brother, and when she tried setting me up woth someone my mates brother (other mates boyf) said, from what i have heard she doesn't come across as very good, so no wonder she hasn;t got anyone

the only person who could have said anything about me, is the girl who is having a baby as it is her brother and he doesn't know anyone i know apart from his gf and sister,

anyways im annoyed that she should stir things as ive just got my life back on track after a really terrible time,

after a long converstaion about the girl whos having a baby i revealed things she has done in the past and swept them under the carpet, now talking about them all at once made me realise she is nothing but a spiteful bitch,

i dunt knwo what to do with this, as its going to be war soon as i have more mates and she always stirs it, i dunt want my life to go back to what it was before coz she feels like need to stir it

should i? have a word and tell her to not share things about my past with people i dunt know who will automatically judge me and name me,
or just leave it and wait to become the biggest scumbag becuase someone said i am so i must be

sorry its abit long i had to get that off my chest
I'm really sorry but I am finding this too hard to understand... could you maybe edit the post and give them false names? It's a bit complicated with the baby being mentioned and I can't follow it?
how did you join in 1970 ???
Reply 3
All anons have a join date of 1970, it's a default thing. Nice username by the way.

And I'm with Jenna, false names would be useful because I can't follow that. Sorry.

Latest

Trending

Trending