Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A few weeks ago I went on a date with someone that I knew though mutual friends years ago. The date went well but I think he thought I wasn't interested so there was no follow up. He sent me a few random messages asking what I was up to. I knew he was into meditation/yoga so I asked him if he wanted to go as I wanted to do this for a while. He said he will come as it's trying something new. My friends are telling me now this involves let's of bending positions so I'm worried I will be self conscious. I am a bit puzzled he was willing to come as we never had a follow up last time.

Nobody on TSR could say for certain because we don't know the details but it sounds positive! Can't imagine him having some sinister ulterior motive for wanting to go to yoga with you.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.