Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I mucked up filling the application in. It asked that question, whether I wanted parents income to influence the loan/grant amount blahblah. At the top it had the option of No, below it with the option Yes, and had a sliding bar where you could choose the income between 25,000 and 52,000. I was getting annoyed with the stupidity of the application (my mum doesn't know how much she earns yet, but it's less than 25,000) so I just slid it down to 25,000. When I wanted to go back to reread the question it had dissappeared! Now it's just asking for my mum's details. When she fills them in and reports her earnings they'll count it off that right. I haven't mucked it up? It's just the uni I want to go to offers partial fee waivers for those in families earning less than 25,000 as well as a bursary.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Jinxed,

Don't worry you're filling in the application correctly. Make sure your Mum inputs her financial details as it sounds as though you will be entitled to a maintenance grant based on your Mum's income info.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.