Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know what he means but I'm scared = ( Watch

ReputationRep:
    My friend whom I am inlove with text me last night he said:

"pussykat i m in a badway, i'm not gonna go into detail but I may not have long left. I love you, I know that our love is special and will persist. If I am removed I want you to know that I'm watching you, remember I love you with all my heart x"

I don't know what he means = ( I'm really scared i called him but he's not picking up and i text him this:

"I'm really worried about you, I'd like to know what is wong, you know I am your friend; I wont judge you, I just want to be there for you, I love you x"

I text him that two hours ago but he hasn't replied. What shall I text him? What shall I do? What did he mean when he said "I'm in a bad way" I am really worried and don't know what to do.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    If you know anyone who lives with him, or anyone who knows him at all, or if you know where he lives - I'd suggest getting them to check on him (or go yourself).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    If you know anyone who lives with him, or anyone who knows him at all, or if you know where he lives - I'd suggest getting them to check on him (or go yourself).

Oh okay, thanks, but I don't have their numbers = ( If I don't hear from him then I will just go visit him this friday. Hopefully i ll hear from him before then and he's okay = /

ReputationRep:
    Has he said anything like that before?

ReputationRep:
    Call the police?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Has he said anything like that before?

No, he's never said anything like that before, and we didn't speak for a day before he said that..we speak everyday = /

ReputationRep:
    If he lives near you (under an hour) I would run to him. Idk, it sounds kind of suicidal to me. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    Call the police?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But why? I guess I shouldn't have phrased the question like that; I am not scared of him, I m worried about what is wrong with him like an illness or if he is being suicidal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolabunnyXx)
    Oh okay, thanks, but I don't have their numbers = ( If I don't hear from him then I will just go visit him this friday. Hopefully i ll hear from him before then and he's okay = /
    Friday? If someone who meant a lot to me (or anyone for that matter) sent me a text like that, I'd go to them as soon as physically possible.

ReputationRep:
    He may be in danger? I interpreted you correctly. Don't wait, do something now.because you'll regret if anything happens to him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggfriedrice)
    If he lives near you (under an hour) I would run to him. Idk, it sounds kind of suicidal to me. :/
    He lives three hours away from me. I will see him on friday though = ( I rang him again and text him but no answer : (

ReputationRep:
    No, he's never said anything like that before, and we didn't speak for a day before he said that..we speak everyday = /
    It does sound a bit concerning :/ keep trying to contact him in any way possible or try to get hold of a friend of his to see if they know anything!
    Hope he's ok xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    It does sound a bit concerning :/ keep trying to contact him in any way possible or try to get hold of a friend of his to see if they know anything!
    Hope he's ok xx
    Thank you xx I just got his fathers number from his ex, found out he is really ill : ( i hope its nothing serious, i just wish he would answer the phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylorGang_4)
    He may be in danger? I interpreted you correctly. Don't wait, do something now.because you'll regret if anything happens to him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, you are right : ( I have found out he is ill, I still dont know what is wrong with him I just wish he would speak to me and let me be there for him = ( but maybe it is better if i leave him alone?

ReputationRep:
    i suppose he has cancer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sockpirate)
    Friday? If someone who meant a lot to me (or anyone for that matter) sent me a text like that, I'd go to them as soon as physically possible.
    He lives three hours away from me i will go and see whats wrong thursday evening that is as soon as possible i can : ( I m also worried he might prefer to be alone do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedeneye1)
    i suppose he has cancer?
    Was there really a need for this? It is in no way helping the OP.

I hope your friend gets well soon! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you are right : ( I have found out he is ill, I still dont know what is wrong with him I just wish he would speak to me and let me be there for him = ( but maybe it is better if i leave him alone?
    I'm sorry to hear that, hope it's nothing serious. If you really care about him, you should try to find out what's wrong, you're entitled to that.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you xx I just got his fathers number from his ex, found out he is really ill : ( i hope its nothing serious, i just wish he would answer the phone
    oh nooo Good luck xox

ReputationRep:
    Update - my friend is doing fine, he was feeling very low though. all is good now. Thank you for all who supported me with this xo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.