Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I know its not right...but I crush my boss Watch

It all started when I had the interview (as soon as our eyes met) sounds soo cheesy but honestly it was an instant attraction (on my part). The whole interview we just got on so well and I left smiling.

I got the job and when I started I would just keep looking out for him!

I thought it was just harmless and probably fancying him because as the saying goes 'you always want what you can't have)

but when I saw him talking to some other girls I got so jealous
    he probably has a girlfriend and no interest in me.
    How do I stop feeling like this? Its ridiculous!

anyone else ever felt like this?

help?

ReputationRep:
    You crush your boss? What's he ever done to you?!

ReputationRep:
    To all the 'nice guys' . Can you see? The Boss is good looking. That's why 'nice' guys don't win. If you're good looking you don't have to be sooo nice. You can just be you and you'll get the girl easily.

Blame natural selection and evolution.

(Original post by MENDACIUM)
    To all the 'nice guys' . Can you see? The Boss is good looking. That's why 'nice' guys don't win. If you're good looking you don't have to be sooo nice. You can just be you and you'll get the girl easily.

to be honest....most people would probably NOT fancy him
    he is not an amazing looking guy just an amazing personality

I'd rather be with a nice guy then a good looking guy who is horrible to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MENDACIUM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fz3zFqLc3E

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It all started when I had the interview (as soon as our eyes met) sounds soo cheesy but honestly it was an instant attraction (on my part). The whole interview we just got on so well and I left smiling.

I got the job and when I started I would just keep looking out for him!

I thought it was just harmless and probably fancying him because as the saying goes 'you always want what you can't have)

but when I saw him talking to some other girls I got so jealous
    he probably has a girlfriend and no interest in me.
    How do I stop feeling like this? Its ridiculous!

anyone else ever felt like this?

help?
    How often do you see him and how often have you spoken to him whilst at work? Is he much older than you? If he is older and in a superior role that can make him a lot more attractive and things. Wait for work dos

(Original post by notinuse)
    How often do you see him and how often have you spoken to him whilst at work? Is he much older than you? If he is older and in a superior role that can make him a lot more attractive and things. Wait for work dos
    He is only 3 years older then me...

to be honest I do not see him much at all- sometimes not even once a week!
    I think its just how easy I feel around him and can be myself! We are both quite sarcastic with each other (in a jokey way)

haha work dos... mmm

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.