Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I have made a mistake on my application, saying that I have supported myself prior 3 years of my starting course. I meant to click ''No'', I have click on make change my application, but it does not give me that option again. What should I do? Also, it also asked for evidence of my paper that I have supported my self for the last 3 years.

    Likewise, I applied for Student Finance before, but I did not get the grade to University two years ago, do I have to re-enter my household incomes and my parental support of evidence or would they used the one they completed two years ago?

    Thank you so much for your time.
    I really need help as soon as possible.

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Kanchana,

    Don't worry you can change your application.

    To make this change please download and complete this form: http://bit.ly/XC14r5

    Your parents will need to supply their details again by each (if both parents are in your household) using this form: http://bit.ly/YlOk6F

    Hope this helps,
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.