Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"221mph Lamborghini costing £3million is named the UGLIEST car in history" Watch

ReputationRep:
    Absolute *******s! what do u think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-history.html

ReputationRep:
    Strong link

ReputationRep:
    I guarantee every person that said it was ugly would be happy to own it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    Strong link
    yeah... I changed it

ReputationRep:
    Ugly? No. Ugly for a Lambo? Yes. The ugliest car in history for me in the Ssanyong Rodius or Pontiac Aztek.

ReputationRep:
    the fiat multipla will always be the worst looking car ever seen. the old vauxhall vectra will also be remembered for being the most boring car known to man.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the Lambo looks bad, I'd love to own a transformer. The other cars are fairly ugly though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavzky)
    Ugly? No. Ugly for a Lambo? Yes. The ugliest car in history for me in the Ssanyong Rodius or Pontiac Aztek.
    yes, definitely the ssanyong

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I can't open the link for some reason, but I'm guessing it's the Veneno?

If so, I totally agree. Looks horrendous.

ReputationRep:
    Your link doesnt work mate haha

Id agree with the headline though if its about the recently unveiled Geneva motor show Lamborghini concept, personally i think its really ugly and too in-your-face. Also you cant really see any hallmark traits on the body which relate it back to the Lamborghini brand. Of course Lamborghini are known to have very agressive styling, and we will probably gradually see toned-down elements of this aesthetic in future models, but i think this model was too much of a 5-year olds description for the perfect car, too many splitters and wings and not enough attention to detail with the shape

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-history.html

ReputationRep:
    It looks positively evil

ReputationRep:
    From the front, I'm not sure.

But DAT ASS! So, so aggressive, they should be applauded for making it. It's a Lambo that has that proper mental Lambo mentality that set them apart from Ferrari and Porsche. Supercars made by the big manufacturers are never this risky and I think it's wonderful that we get go see what Lamborghini CAN do. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonSR)
    Your link doesnt work mate haha

Id agree with the headline though if its about the recently unveiled Geneva motor show Lamborghini concept, personally i think its really ugly and too in-your-face. Also you cant really see any hallmark traits on the body which relate it back to the Lamborghini brand. Of course Lamborghini are known to have very agressive styling, and we will probably gradually see toned-down elements of this aesthetic in future models, but i think this model was too much of a 5-year olds description for the perfect car, too many splitters and wings and not enough attention to detail with the shape

They did make it for the 50th anniversary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rcummins1)
    the fiat multipla will always be the worst looking car ever seen. the old vauxhall vectra will also be remembered for being the most boring car known to man.
    any car with moobs is ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex17595)
    any car with moobs is ugly
    Hahah always said that car looks obese. Dem rollz

ReputationRep:
    You kinda have to admit, they really went over the top with this one. That is marmite.

It's got too many vents! It's far from elegant. But as I said, marmite. Love it or hate it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's not brilliant... They seem to be going for the 'toy car' / hotwheels look more and more...

ReputationRep:
    Clearly they never saw the Gumpert Apollo.

and it's actually very pretty, the Ssangyoung Rodius is hands down the most hideous car to sadly exist.

Makes the Fiat Multipa look like an Alfa Romeo

ReputationRep:
    looks badass tbh. I can see a villain emerging from his fortress of doom with it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.