Accommodation - richmond park or sheavyn house? Watch

pinkbanana49
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
unfortunately i missed the accommodation so im finding it hard to choose between the halls. i like the idea of fallowfield, particulary richmond and sheavyn, was just wondering what theyr like?? richmond park seems to be further away from all the other halls in fallowfield, which put me off as i assumed it must be quieter there??

i want somewhere which is quite sociable, but also en suite and self catering. ne comments would be useful!

Beth
Zoe_Holl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Richmond park isnt very far away from the rest of the fallowfied halls - theyre all in the same area really. Both Richmond and Sheavyn are quite quiet as theyre not right at the centre of the campus.

I personally prefer Sheavyn - i have a few friends who live there and its really nice. Its a bit smaller than Richmond park, and has no bar, so i guess it has less of a social side but to be honest the bar at Richmond isnt very good. People from Richmond and Sheavyn just tend to attend events at Owens Park and Oak house, two bigger halls on the same campus.

I dont think theres much between them really. I prefer the look and the layout of Sheavyn, but as Richmond has more residents it would probably be more sociable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Manchester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads