Aston vs Royal hollaway. Business course. Watch

ApeGeneral
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Actually, I have made a firm offer of Aston's Business Administration courses, but i'm planning to go for the management course in Royal hollaway through clearing. If there is a choice for me, should i reject the firm offer from aston and choose royal?
Royal seems to have good reputation as that's a london uni. however, aston have a high ranking of business studies...... which is better!?!?!?
Montrose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
For Business, Aston. A friend of mine is doing English at Royal Holloway and loves the place, and she has enjoyed every second. I cannot comment on the social aspect, but if you're basing your decision on the course, Aston's is better. I believe they have a better post-course employment rate and the Business School has a good reputation.
ApeGeneral
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
How about the other factors? e.g) social life, accomodation....etc.
I would like to know more about both uni.....thanks.
tiger_j000
Report 12 years ago
I think that Aston social life is really good (alright i havent been on a royal night out) but royal dosent really have any good clubs in its area, you have to go to the towns to find the different clubs.
But still, it does seem that both univeristies have alright internal social, such as the SU (and the guild in aston)

You need more info, so i suggest you should start a topic in the unis pages on this forum
Lil Lee Lee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Go to the Aston sub-forum, we've got everything you need to know in there! There's threads on accommodation and socities and just the general lifestyle

And yes, Aston has one of the best Business schools in the country.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.34%
No - but I will (71)
8.06%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (418)
47.45%

Watched Threads