Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

applying to universities in EU and A level results date Watch

ReputationRep:
    hello,
    I want to apply to a university in EU probably a Romanian one but nearly all the unis in EU has deadline dates which are either really close or before the A levels results. In the application procedure the universities want A level certificates does this mean i have to take a gap year or something because i obviously cant get them the certificates before or so close to the A level results.

any first hand experiences would be wonderful.

thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    I recommend either putting your AS results instead of your A Level results, and explaining clearly on the application what the difference is; or, to be safer, you should call up the university in question and ask them directly what you should do in your situation. You can't be the only one with this problem! Most unis will realise that you won't get your final results until after you apply.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.