The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Accommodation for CSM students 2013/14

Hey guys,
where will you live? I was thinking about halls, I'll be a fresher. What would you recommend?
Reply 1
I'm studying at LCC and my top five is; Will Wyatt, Don Gratton, Manna Ash, Bernard Myers, Brooke Hall.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hey I'm an international student going into CSM for foundation and I was wondering if you had any recommendations for halls if my campus is at Back Hill? Also what are the different areas (north..south..) etc. like?
The foundation course won't be at Back Hill this year. Depending on whether you end up at King's Cross or Archway a very different set of student residences will make sense in terms of not having to spend 90 minutes to get to school each day. Hopefully they'll clear up who is going to which campus before the housing lottery begins.

Thank you for your e-mail. The Foundation Diploma in Art and Design will be moving from the Back Hill site in September. We will be sending out information about this to prospective students very shortly.

Best wishes,
The Foundation Admissions Team
Reply 4
I'm going to LCC so i'm thinking.. 1)Glassyard 2)Furzedon 3)Manna ash 4)Don Gratton 5)I dont know lol..
Reply 5
I got in to the costume store not sure what to think about that I wanted will wyatt Acton is a bit far out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending