Help please - "Beach" party Watch

frappuccino
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Right so I'm going to a party with a beach theme and its 14 degrees and no it's not going to be warm at all cos its mostly outdoors....what can I wear? :confused:
so_this_is_sam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol thats sounds tricky...wel i suppose u cld wear a bikini top under another top. i wld say a skirt but wld u get cold? flip flops..sandals...hawaii flowers...sunglasses. maybe dress a bit warmer and wear a lot of accesories! haha have fun anyway
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'd go for 3/4 length jeans, a brightly coloured tshirt, flip flops, flower necklace thingy and flower in your hair
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And really carefree hair..although with the wind- you'll get that outdoorsy, windswept look Blimmin' British summer!!!
M'Lady
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you could dress up as some kind of sea creature in one of those huge outfits which cover everything and then you will stay warm and nobody need know it was you
Vics
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You could always buy a long grass skirt and wear jeans underneath, you'll keep warm and look hawaiin! Also wear a bright coloured top and lots of flowerey hula things!
xoxo_GossipGirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A nice knee length wrap around sarong not one of the see through ones,a bikini top under a vest top, and a little hoodie over the top, very cool beacy =D, or a bikini top, a sorta see throughish kaftan and some 3/4 lengths
Vics
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh yeah a Kaftan. There are some beautiful ones around and they're very "in" at the moment!
Sprog
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ooh think 'Stephanie from Greece 2'......
.....Grass skirts with leggings underneath! Off the shoulder jumper, flowers round your neck and wind swept hair!!! oooh its a good look!
Hopefully you have seen Greece 2 otherwise my idea sounds stupid!!!

Steph x
Tiger_Lily
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Vics)
You could always buy a long grass skirt and wear jeans underneath, you'll keep warm and look hawaiin! Also wear a bright coloured top and lots of flowerey hula things!
:ottid: I did this when I had the same problem last year.
DJDJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
id dress as A giant rabbit.
maximus_chav
Report 12 years ago
you could wear a latex suit & pretend ur a diver.
frappuccino
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Peachy_Keen_Jennibean)
you could dress up as some kind of sea creature in one of those huge outfits which cover everything and then you will stay warm and nobody need know it was you
:laugh: Hahha that made me burst out laughing..

Thanks ppl for the awesome ideas I think I'll get some flowers and hopefully a grass skirt! Any other suggestions keep them coming..
Tinkers
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Board shorts flip flops and a hoody id what id wear
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed