Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi iv got into Coventry uni for nursing??? January 2014intake? Just wonderd if anyone else on here was starting January?? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shams88)
    Hi iv got into Coventry uni for nursing??? January 2014intake? Just wonderd if anyone else on here was starting January?? X
    Hi

Congratulations on getting your place Well done.
    I had my interview on Tuesday so will hear back in 2-4 weeks. How long after did you hear back? Sooo nervous as I really want this.

Tash

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted for this intake, although I'm still hoping I get a call in September and can start then if enough people choose other uni's. I'm really excited and can't wait to start!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Shams88

I have got conditional offer for Jan 14 and have firmed it So excited! x

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! Isn't it feb now not jan?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mart

It says Jan on UCAS

ReputationRep:
    That's strange, the women who interviewed my group said it had changed to feb, and the letter I received said feb too :/ lol. I think it may have just changed this up coming year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tashi-T)
    Hi

Congratulations on getting your place Well done.
    I had my interview on Tuesday so will hear back in 2-4 weeks. How long after did you hear back? Sooo nervous as I really want this.

Tash
    thank you :-) and think it took about a week to hear back, i was exactly the same, really nervous, but im ok now iv got an offer :-D happy days
    good luck with yours x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mart-09)
    That's strange, the women who interviewed my group said it had changed to feb, and the letter I received said feb too :/ lol. I think it may have just changed this up coming year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes it is now febuary, sorry i forgot, it does say Jan on UCAS but they did say it would be febuary

i think you were at the same interview as me?!? was yours 27th march?? lol not normally good at remembering peoples faces but i know there were two lads at the interview... minoritys are easily rememberd haha
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tashi-T)
    Hi Mart

It says Jan on UCAS

yea it says jan but its acctually Feb start now, they did tell us at interview that it would most likely say Jan on UCAS as they changed the date after the course details were put on UCAS, but it IS Feb!

so excitedddd just wana start nowww lol
    x

ReputationRep:
    any of you lot had interviews at BCU??? iv got one there on monday, if i get that one ill go there instead of Cov, but all depends lol

if u had interview at BCU, how was it?? and any advice would be appreciated
    x

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a Thursday, the 28th so don't think it was me lol!

I know how you're feeling tho I just want to start now, lets hope we don't have to wait another six months lol! At least it will give us time to save and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I declined my Birmingham interview because I think it will be more beneficial if I just stay at home. Good luck for it tho, the maths and English mock tests for BCU look hard lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I declined my Birmingham interview because I think it will be more beneficial if I just stay at home. Good luck for it tho, the maths and English mock tests for BCU look hard lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rhh my interview was on the Thursday actually I had uni of brum 1st on the Wednesday lol
    i really hope I get bcu, I have 2 get a 20 minute bus n 2 different half hour trains 2 get to cov plus theres the swapping and waiting times haha n i cant move as live wiv my partner n daughter! il travel to cov everyday it if its my only option bu I'm closer to brum! Plus I sed I'd prefere feb start at cov because learning to drive for wen on placement cos of hours n stuff If I finished late! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it was me you seen then lol?
    That sounds like an awful lot of travelling you will have to do!
    I don't mind feb intake It will give me time to "try" and save for a few months before actually starting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mart

You are right. It is Feb intake but I think it works out better, I can save more money. I will be moving up to coventry after christmas

Wow what a year for me!! s

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine as soon as your here. Where are you moving from? I'm staying at home to try and save money but really want to experience living as a student away from home lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine as soon as your here. Where are you moving from? I'm staying at home to try and save money but really want to experience living as a student away from home lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Moving from London

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for the September 2014 intake good luck tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi peeps,if we are going Cov in Feb 2014 intake, has student finance still got to be done by 31st of this month??????,,
    thanx 4 any help lol
    xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.