Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So basically, my dad has two accounts with student finance. He signed up for an account a few years back when he tried to support my older sister. Now he opened another account when supporting mine. How is it possible to have two accounts with these people~?? But anyway now he cant send his finance details online has to do it by post bla bla bla .. and i got my younger sister who wants to apply for student finance but dont know what account to use for "father details" in her application. Is there a way he ( my dad) can delete one account? or do i have to ask student finance to do it? Or doi just assume the old account he opened for my older sis application is still valid?Arghhh!!! This is really confusing tbh i'm still baffled :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::dontknow::dontknow::doh:
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi FY,

Each person can only have one account so your Dad needs to speak to one of our advisers on 0845 300 5090 who will be be able to get one closed down.

Thanks,
    Mark

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.