HERPES! And haven't told my boyfriend.

Watch
freeurmind
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Just dont tell him - get rid of it and blame him
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I think there is quite a bit of idealistic moralising here. As I said, I did admire my girlfriend's up front honesty on this and when I researched this sti, it is not such a risk or indeed big deal. But I imagine that a lot of people have some low risk sexual skeletons in the closet - perhaps of the order of slightly careless encounters - which are put to the back of the mind rather than easily shared with a new partner. Also in relationships I think both parties have a responsibility to weigh up the risk, to ask questions and to make a decision when unprotected sex is appropriate. I agree that it was encouraging on this matter that many replies offered some advice rather than a tirade of condemnation.
Chanae777
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yup
Tutledove
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
It's doesn't mean she is promiscuous at all. That's just ignorant
bobsburgers973
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
youre a ****
bobsburgers973
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by toukolou)
She's accepting she's done wrong with many qualifiers attached. She needs a right kick in the backside to wake her up to the fact she should not try and save herself from suffering the social consequences at her bf's expense.

I ask what is the benefit she has gained by waiting to defer the social stigma attached? A betrayal of her boyfriends trust and his physical integrity. The fact she is even considering telling him she "just" found out should tell you all you need to know about her character.
ur mad dumb
Acuna Marlen
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee HSV 1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.21%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
2.98%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.38%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.66%
Getting distracted (43)
18.3%
Procrastination (79)
33.62%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.43%

Watched Threads