Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help, please rate our new iPhone cases! + 20% discount for TSR posters! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nice website firstly. You have some nice designs, personally the glittery ones and the seamless ones are my favourite.

Shame I don't have an iPhone!

ReputationRep:
    I like them but you only ship to the US! As most people here are from the UK you might run into some problems...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahisasmit)
    Nice website firstly. You have some nice designs, personally the glittery ones and the seamless ones are my favourite.

Shame I don't have an iPhone!
    Thanks for the feedback. I've made a note that you liked the glittery ones and the seamless ones. I'll make sure to offer more of these styles in future. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Topaz_eyes)
    I like them but you only ship to the US! As most people here are from the UK you might run into some problems...
    Thanks for taking a look! I'll have to look into shipping to the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellopandaluv)
    Hi guys! I've frequented TSR for a year now and recently started posting. I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look at my website http://www.casecow.com and give me some feedback about our iPhones designs. I'd love to know which case is your favourite!

Apologies for the spam in advance! To make up for it, please use coupon code "thestudentroom20" for an exclusive 20% off. Also, we publish hilarious webcomics at www.casecow.com/udderlove that will surely put a smile on your face every morning!

Thank you everyone!
    I'm going to be honest and say that I don't like the website. Too many things are moving around and it just seems like a lot to cram on one page which has been executed poorly so many times in web design. I did a web design course and you should be aiming for a simple website that is clean and fast. Compare it to the Google homepage for example which is a very minimal clean site. You want some text links showing the different categoris but do not want cases being advertised on the homepage.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.