OCR: S1 - Probability and Statistics? Watch

TotallyFearful
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hello,

I apologise for starting a new thread when there are similar ones already, but they are about the EdExcel and AQA syllabuses and I did not want to cause confusion or pollute the thread with a different syllabus.

I was just wondering if anyone could help - I have been searching high and low for OCR S1 past papers and mark schemes without any luck.

I have the exam on Wednesday, and the only past paper I have been able to is the specimen one on the OCR website. I have searched through these forums, on google and through all the vairous past paper databases I have been able to find, but have only been able to find AQA and EdExcel pastpapers - and while similar, they are quite different from the OCR ones, and I'd prefer the same paper as the one I am sitting.

I would be very greatful if anyone could point me in a direction as to where I could find some OCR practice for S1.

Please don't think I haven't looked - I've tried very hard to find some, without any luck. On the last day of term, our teacher said he'd try and get us some but said he couldn't find his supply, and thus I'm rather stuck at the moment, as past-papers are the best way for me to revise, putting it into action

I'd be very greatful for any help anyone could provide, thankyou in advance.
Giggsy11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
luckily my teachers gave me lots of papers and a adobe pdf file with some past ones on. If you give me your email I can send them to you
TotallyFearful
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by mullabc.02)
luckily my teachers gave me lots of papers and a adobe pdf file with some past ones on. If you give me your email I can send them to you
Thanks a lot for the reply and the offer -I've sent you a message, I hope you don't mind the bother

Thanks again - I appreciate it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (368)
37.25%
No - but I will (74)
7.49%
No - I don't want to (69)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (477)
48.28%

Watched Threads