?
Report 12 years ago
Nope, didn't even think about it.
lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That's a resit me thinks. I totally buggered up paper 1, I just freaked out and didn't organise my answer very well!
Knotty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Paper 1 was OK.

Paper 2 I'm slightly worried about because I didn't use ANY (I mean ANY) theories or language studies. *Checks the specifications to see what the marks are like for that*. The language and occupation was mostly waffle too...ENB2 will probably be a resit.
tomdav
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Apparantly the theories aren't that important!
Woops, I thought they were
lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tomdav)
Woops, I thought they were
We were told they were.
Tabris
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lazydays)
We were told they were.
We only learned them in the last week before exams.

I missed 2/3 of those lessons. Hopefully they weren't.
tomdav
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There were a few model answers we were given the day before the exam and I only just read them, and they don't include any theories in them. They got A grades, so I'm guessing it's not as important as I thought.
What kind of things did they include? Frameworks and things?
tomdav
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hmm maybe Ive done ok then. Im not sure, you can never tell with these exams haha
Becca88
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I found enb2 really hard cos i had to do the accents and dialects and the occupations cos that's all we've been taught! our teacher says it as though u don't need to learn all of the sections so we've only been taught those two! I'm really annoyed that i've failed it cos i thought the texts were awful and there was nothing i could apply wot i've learnt to the texts! the gender one looked better with more stuff to apply to it but i thought no ive gotta do the ones that i may know more bout but then half way through i got stuck!!! :mad:
[email protected]
Report 11 years ago
Im doin A2 english language and last year before my exam i thought that i was better at the accent and dialect side of the course, but when i did the exam i was so much better at the other side, I got a B for that and a D for the accent and dialect and technology stuff. So I hope you guys get the grades you want and don't worry, you will have done better than you think you have! (oh god, I hate it when teachers say "you'll have done better than you think!" so i'm really sorry for saying it to you)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (542)
37.74%
No - but I will (112)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (98)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.63%

Watched Threads