Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a boyfriend but i love my bestfriend..help? watch

So I've been dating someone for 1year 2 more this now..I'm almost 18..I've always been in So called "serious relatuonships" as this is knmy my second, the first being 2years 8months and a while back in 2010 I met this guy,were best friends but then in 2011 he had to move to Brazil, and now he can't afford a flight back here and I've been speaking to him and just realised I actually love him. Do t get me wrong I love my boyfriend to pieces but its just like love at first sight with him, although he told me how he felt the other day, I still don't know what to do. I can get the money quicker than him for a flight, help/opinions?
    Thanks so much!

Excuse my spelling it was very late when I did this, I have been with my boyfriend 1year 2months :-)

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Unless I've miscalculated, you got into a serious relationship when you were about 14-15??? :confused:

(Your age now 18 - current long term relationship 1 = 17. 17 - previous long term relationship, approx 3 years = 17 - 3 = 14!!)

ReputationRep:
    Bruv follow the da heart, da heart she she speak to you, she give guidence, she give love, follow da heart, ite bruv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiley321)
    Bruv follow the da heart, da heart she she speak to you, she give guidence, she give love, follow da heart, ite bruv
    As irritatingly as this was put, it's true.

ReputationRep:
    Ya get me bruv

ReputationRep:
    First of all, if you're certain that you love the first guy, break up with your boyfriend. It's not fair on him nor yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiley321)
    Ya get me bruv
    I understand your two cents, my brother from another procreator.

I was actually 13 and 2 months..it sounds worst than it was tbh..he was the biggest **** I have ever met..and I'm really stuck so please give me some sensible ideas..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.