Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering if there have been any changes to the theory test since last year? 'Cos the disk I have been learning off says it has all the questions from the 2011-2012 question bank.
    My test is this evening, and I'm wondering if there's anything I need to know that won't be on this disk?
    It was given to me for my birthday last October, and I have't really given it much thought till now :/

ReputationRep:
    I had a quick check around on the internet, the only difference I can see is something they brought in in January. This doesn't effect it too much, all they've done is made the questions not exactly the same wording as they are on the DVD's and books you get so you'll have to understand what the question is asking rather already knowing the question off by heart.

Nothing to worry about really as long as you've revised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dusky Mauve)
    I'm wondering if there's anything I need to know that won't be on this disk?
    This publication will contain all the background information. It has been redrafted from an earlier publication and rearranged into a useful revision aid style which is easy to use. The question bank has changed and will no longer be published, so attempting to learn questions and their answers is no longer an option. Some from 2012 will still be relevant, but there has to be an underlying understanding of the topics.

This book (pdf) is older and cheaper, but still contains the background information (not questions) that is still valid today.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.