Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Room available for erasmus student applying for 1st semester at QUB starting in Sept. Watch

ReputationRep:
    As I am studying abroad for the semester starting September 2013, the room I am renting in a six bedroom house (all girls) is now free. It is in a great location, right next to amenities on Ormeau Road (and the Hatfeild, arguably the most Irish pub in Belfast!) and opposite the Asian Supermarket. The house is also 10 minutes walk to the university campus.

As I will be returning for second semester the room is only available for the first semester but it is ideal for any student doing the same as me and I would hate to see it go to waste. The rent is at £200 a month which is also a money saver, and it is much more spacious and stylish than living in halls!

Anyone interested please message me and we can discuss any further questions you may have.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.