confusion Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
right this could get a bit long

well, i broke up with my ex last september and havent really had any guy attention since then as i dont get on with the majority of my yr at school and i dont go out as my friends arent into that kinda thing.

well about easter time there was a production at school and i met this guy in yr below who i got on with really well, and who i thought was kinda cute, so we got talking and in last couple of weeks its kinda really developed.

i then went on cadet camp for a weekdn a couple of weeks ago, and met this REALLY REALLY HOT guy whos at leeds uni in the TA and is 20, and i live nr leeds so i thought oh yes, we kissed and thats about it, but ive been talking to him on text since cpos we get on really well, and he wants to meet up with me again b4 he goes back to newcastle where he lives for the summer.

i really like him, and hes given me a MASSIVE confidcne boost as hes so so good looking, but all that would happen really is one night or so as he lives in newcastle.

however, this guy at school, is starting to get more serious, and i dont know, we r not going out, but would it be cheating if i met up with this other guy?

i went without for months now i have 2!!! argh!! im not going out with either, so for now, and seen as the uni guy is going home at the end of may, do u think what im doing is ok, cos its not like im going out with them and so im not cheating, and espesh seen as the uni guy will be gone in like a week?

any comments or opinions?
generalebriety
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"It's kinda really developed" sounds a hell of a lot like you're going out with this guy to me. But on the other hand the first thing I noticed was that the guy you're getting serious with is "kinda cute" and the other guy is "REALLY REALLY HOT". Who do you like more?

Sorry if you don't like this comment but you seem very shallow. You complain about not having any "guy attention", then want to have two guys (based on what seems like almost completely their looks) because you personally are not calling it "going out", even though you know one won't last, and the 'serious' guy seems to think you're going out. Does getting into a serious relationship with someone who's only "kinda cute" but really seems to like you a lot not give you a confidence boost? I think you need to re-think your priorities before someone gets hurt.

Cheating isn't about whether you call it going out or not and winning a moral victory. It's about not hurting the other person, for their sake.

Edit: I forgot to ask... the 20-year-old is going away in a week and you have no intention of following that relationship up afterwards. Why exactly do you want to see him again then?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (490)
37.69%
No - but I will (100)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (622)
47.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise