Kerboodle stopped working!!

Watch
abdus292.309
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hiy,
well, I don't know if anyone uses kerboodle but I use it a lot.. However, for the past couple of days It won't let me view specific pages. These have some weird little colourful box on the left hand side of them and have the loading sighn but never load!!! I've tried logging out and in but without any luck. Anyone know what to do because my two mocks are in a couple of days!!
thanks
BTW does nyone know how to change my username, because I just joined and I though it was the login detailes but it's what ure viewed as... thanks x

TBQ2005
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I enter my kerboodle login details (they're correct) but I click login and is says 'one or more of you login details are incorrect'. I then press trouble logging in. It then states 'enter your email, we'll send you information on how to re-set your password'.(I enter my email) it then doesn't send me an email.
egr54321
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I enter my login details and if they're correct it sends me to a page and says
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (242)
33.85%
No (473)
66.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed