Hi guys, I missed the open day but went to visit yesterday instead, but wasn't allowed to view rooms.
So I thought I'd ask anyone here who knew:
- Are there wash basins in all the Bailey rooms?
- How many people are there to a bathroom on the Bailey? And are they both/same-sex?
- Is it set up in flats? If so, how far are the rooms from the bathroom?
- What are the chances, if I were to apply for a single room, of me actually getting it?
- What are the chances of me getting an ensuite at Brooks House if i were to apply for that?
And for anyone doing Politics, where are the lectures most commonly held (I was told only small ones were held at Al Qasimi/South End), and how far are they from Parson's Field?
Sorry for such a huge abundance of questions.
Would you pay less for a humanities degree?