Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard from Sheffield Hallam at all since firming for the biosciences and chemistry preparatory year...

I hear many of you have done accommodation and must have received your student id (code) number. I haven't!

Anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I haven't heard from them since I confirmed either however I'm pretty sure they mentioned at the applicant day that we wouldn't hear from them again until like the end of the summer. As for the student ID code, I think that might be the same number you use to log into ucas (I know many universities use this internally to identify students)

ReputationRep:
    I firmed for Adult Nursing and haven't heard anything yet. Did get an email from my insurance (Huddersfield) to say thanks for accepting the offer though.. Checked track and definitely says firm for Hallam!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've had a couple emails about applying for accommodation and 'thanks for firming!' But that's it. I get so many emails from my insurance though which is worrying but I guess Hallam is 6283931x bigger so theres thousands more people to consider (bit of an exaggeration)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I also have heard nothing since firming a conditional offer for operating department practice I haven't been sent any letters or even a thanks for firming email.
    Should I start worrying or is this the norm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob275)
    I haven't heard from Sheffield Hallam at all since firming for the biosciences and chemistry preparatory year...

I hear many of you have done accommodation and must have received your student id (code) number. I haven't!

Anyone else in the same boat?
    Student ID should be on any letters you've got from hallam or you can just email accomodation and they'll send it you - thats what I had to do anyway!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.