Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im travelling first class on the train and ive come across some working class chaps in the first class carriage. Is this allowed? What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue n white army)
    Im travelling first class on the train and ive come across some working class chaps in the first class carriage. Is this allowed? What should I do?
    From you username, you sound like a football fan, a group of people who have the connotations of thugs attached to them. Mabye you should get out of first class, as clearly you don't have any class.

ReputationRep:
    JESUS CHRIST! WORKING class people in the FIRST class carriage?!?! Best call the train police!

Oh wait, maybe not... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Here's what you do.

Die.

ReputationRep:
    Hahah I'm afraid the distinction between first and regular on trains aren't exactly the same as the divisions on airplanes, there is a very small price difference after all.

In France, I had two horrible experiences on 'regular' class trains - creepy guys and one crazy woman yelling at me - so I changed to first class. It wasn't 'first class' it was more decent, whereas the other wagon was sheer misery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by proud nd luvin it)
    JESUS CHRIST! WORKING class people in the FIRST class carriage?!?! Best call the train police!

Oh wait, maybe not... :rolleyes:
    Good idea. How do I get in touch with them?

ReputationRep:
    For the first time, a troll type post which is funny, well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 002)
    From you username, you sound like a football fan, a group of people who have the connotations of thugs attached to them. Mabye you should get out of first class, as clearly you don't have any class.
    Bit snobby of you tbh

ReputationRep:
    cant tell if troll, or just...

ReputationRep:
    Engage them in a debate and educate them on the benefits of Thatcher and superiority of Thatcherism.

ReputationRep:
    Bit snobby of you tbh
    trroooollllll!! troll in the dungeon! thought you ought to know... *faints*

ReputationRep:
    have them thrown off at the next stop

ReputationRep:
    OP are you the mother of these children?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by POWCATTY)
    ok after this comment im calling troll
    it took you this long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    it took you this long?
    well i did post it earlier...but i allow for ignorance/stupidity until they post solid proof
    oh and lol it seems i missed a comment or two whilst scrolling down the page in my haste to comment...hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by POWCATTY)
    trroooollllll!! troll in the dungeon! thought you ought to know... *faints*
    AHAHA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    it took you this long?
    If running in the grand national she would have been put down

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.