The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
:mmm: Seriously? :rofl:

yeah, and the funniest bit? calculators are allowed :rofl2:
Once ipoop is gone forever tomorrow, I'll post here more often!

Actually, scratch that, I can't post as much as you guys here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat

Posted from TSR Mobile

And yet you spent all day on bumping a ghost thread until a mod finally removed it?
Original post by SecretDuck
And yet you spent all day on bumping a ghost thread until a mod finally removed it?

:hand: Please. We couldn't let a good opportunity pass us by, can we? :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3204
Original post by Converse girl
I just wanted all of you to know that nev also known as Z is pregnant :yep: :party:

:zomg: And the father is? :beard: Congrats breh :h:
Original post by Stevo F
yeah, and the funniest bit? calculators are allowed :rofl2:

:facepalm: Someone applied the wrong formulas :facepalm2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry: Why after I leave? Y U no like me? :emo:
:hand: Please. We couldn't let a good opportunity pass us by, can we? :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess not. Urgh, I just remembered! I promised my mother that I will make a smartphone game from scratch starting on the 18th May. So I have 5-6 months to make six or seven simple levels complete with music and voice acting. Exciting and nerve wracking!
Original post by ipoop
:zomg: And the father is? :beard: Congrats breh :h:

:facepalm: Someone applied the wrong formulas :facepalm2:

:cry: Why after I leave? Y U no like me? :emo:

There must be someone as flirty as you in this thread. I will take all your responsibilities and give them back to you when (if) you come back. :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3207
There must be someone as flirty as you in this thread. I will take all your responsibilities and give them back to you when (if) you come back. :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see :pierre: You must flirt with both genders :fyi: I do not discriminate, not when there's a possibility of :hump2: at the end of it :hubba:
I guess not. Urgh, I just remembered! I promised my mother that I will make a smartphone game from scratch starting on the 18th May. So I have 5-6 months to make six or seven simple levels complete with music and voice acting. Exciting and nerve wracking!

If you follow Spyro's simple level design, I'm sure you can do it!

Please don't try and make it too big though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you follow Spyro's simple level design, I'm sure you can do it!

Please don't try and make it too big though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The temptation is just too much!
Then again, I always wanted such a game like Spyro with modern graphics and designs like all my life.
Original post by ipoop
I see :pierre: You must flirt with both genders :fyi: I do not discriminate, not when there's a possibility of :hump2: at the end of it :hubba:

I wouldn't expect anything less, my kind knight. Not when where is a :bubbles: at the end of the tunnel :flower2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Then again, I always wanted such a game like Spyro with modern graphics and designs like all my life.

A 1990s platformer in modern graphics? I'll pay £300 for it!!!

If done right, of course. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3212

A game you say :beard: For smartphones you say :beard: Will this be available to the masses? :holmes:
I wouldn't expect anything less, my kind knight. Not when where is a :bubbles: at the end of the tunnel :flower2:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a feeling you will do just fine as the pervert of this thread :yep: If not, you can always call for help, I'm sure you wouldn't mind :sexface:
Original post by Converse girl
I just wanted all of you to know that nev also known as Z is pregnant :yep: :party:

shaddap! :unimpressed:

Original post by Stevo F
How did I forget you were doing econ. at uni? :facepalm:

that sounds really fun :lol: only very basic maths is needed for A level economics... and people still managed to screw it up even when it was just adding and subtracting :toofunny:

I've never known people to fail/do badly in an A-Level economics exam due to the maths. It is normally due to the theory which people fail to grasp. There is little to no maths in the exams.
Original post by ipoop
A game you say :beard: For smartphones you say :beard: Will this be available to the masses? :holmes:

I have a feeling you will do just fine as the pervert of this thread :yep: If not, you can always call for help, I'm sure you wouldn't mind :sexface:

Yes, a smartphone game. If it gets off the ground then yes :h:

Oh, how I'd love to play Oblivion in the Skyrim engine :moon:
Original post by ipoop

I'll only do my best to emulate you, kind sir. :adore:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3216
Michael Jackson! Michael Jackson! Michaels Jackson!

:colone: :ninja2:
I wanna rotate :sexface:
Preferably with the Staff of Magnus
:pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Michael Jackson! Michael Jackson! Michaels Jackson!

:colone: :ninja2:

Are you home alone? :colone:

:hump:
Original post by The Epicurean
shaddap! :unimpressed:

I've never known people to fail/do badly in an A-Level economics exam due to the maths. It is normally due to the theory which people fail to grasp. There is little to no maths in the exams.

But I was happy for you :cry2:

I understand your just hormonal so mood swings make sense

Latest