The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ranbow99
I just saw the sad face from Mal's post and thought i'd add to the sadness in the thread :mmm:

Not cool not cool bo
Original post by This Honest

What do you mean?
Original post by Malevolent
What do you mean?

All she ever posts is in the boys v girls thread.
Either obsessive or a bot
All she ever posts is in the boys v girls thread.
Either obsessive or a bot

Yeah haha if that's the case girls should automatically forfeit all the wins and boys win.
Original post by Malevolent
Yeah haha if that's the case girls should automatically forfeit all the wins and boys win.

Yes :colone:
But I am a girl so I can't do that :ninja:

Lol, bit obsessive haha, she's posted in football a few times though.

Original post by Converse girl
Not cool not cool bo

Swwry :puppyeyes:

Omg I know it is..

It's lol_this. She was obsessed with the game earlier on in the series but got banned.
She only ever posted in boys v girls and football a few times.
Yes :colone:
But I am a girl so I can't do that :ninja:

Haha yes you can do the right thing.

You are not sllowed to use puppyeyes they are too over powering
Who teh fudge actually voted for me? :lolwut: I was expecting no votes :mmm:

I voted for you :bigsmile: My vote counts as 10 because I am awesome, therefore you for 13 votes and won ^_^

I don't remember saying this... :erm:

But knowing me, I probably did :colone:

:slap:
^lol I know right, I certainly didn't vote for you :colonhash:
Original post by The Epicurean
Who teh fudge actually voted for me? :lolwut: I was expecting no votes :mmm:

I voted for you :bigsmile: My vote counts as 10 because I am awesome, therefore you for 13 votes and won ^_^

Me voted :yep:
:ahee:

Stop slapping ranbow:slap:
Reply 8552
I just saw the sad face from Mal's post and thought i'd add to the sadness in the thread :mmm:

You've made me sad :hand:
I do. It's a job.

And you're my employee :pierre:

Sorry mate, I'm self employed :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mr Zed Sir, I would've voted for you and CG had she been included on the list :yep: And my reason os I enjoy our elaborate discussions on general inate matters on this thread :pierre:
Reply 8553
In other news, just smashed my year's best 5k time :ahee: 22:17 I was sweating so much, twas 25 degrees when I went out :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who voted me?:biggrin:
Me voted :yep:
:ahee:

Stop slapping ranbow:slap:

I kinda guessed you voted for me >_>

And I will slap Ranbow all I want :hand:

Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mr Zed Sir, I would've voted for you and CG had she been included on the list :yep: And my reason os I enjoy our elaborate discussions on general inate matters on this thread :pierre:

You would of voted for me? :holmes: Meaning you didn't? Hmm...that means I can't account for two of the votes I got :holmes: I'm assuming I know three people who voted for me though.

I have no idea what you mean by inate :mmm: I guess you mean to say that you enjoy my esoteric debates? :beard: Although I thought everyone would be annoyed by my esoteric discussions :mmm:

Original post by ipoop
In other news, just smashed my year's best 5k time :ahee: 22:17 I was sweating so much, twas 25 degrees when I went out :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratz breh! I have no idea what my 5k time is but it ain't nothing like that :mmm: I can't run long distances too well because I'm a forefoot runner >_<
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is your reason for wanting to vote for me:curious:? No the question why would you want to vote for me?
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo: :party: well done that's impressive :yep:

You would of voted for me? :holmes: Meaning you didn't? Hmm...that means I can't account for two of the votes I got :holmes: I'm assuming I know three people who voted for me though.

I have no idea what you mean by inate :mmm: I guess you mean to say that you enjoy my esoteric debates? :beard: Although I thought everyone would be annoyed by my esoteric discussions :mmm:

Congratz breh! I have no idea what my 5k time is but it ain't nothing like that :mmm: I can't run long distances too well because I'm a forefoot runner >_<

Jeez you sound like I killed your cat I am not that bad and am I that predictable

And no you will not :colonhash:
Jeez you sound like I killed your cat I am not that bad and am I that predictable

And no you will not :colonhash:

Watch me :colonhash:

Ranbow99
x

I just slapped her. Watchu gonna do about that Converse? :colonhash:
Reply 8559
What is your reason for wanting to vote for me:curious:? No the question why would you want to vote for me?

:woo: :party: well done that's impressive :yep:

Because you are very quirky :yep: :top:

I believe our conversations leave everyone wanting more :pierre:

Forefoot runner eh? :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest