The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucky-Roll
lol I don't care bout fame

:mmm: yes you do remember how you were younger and used to always sing spongebob square pants theme tune and say you would want to become famous like spongebob:mmm:
Original post by Converse girl
:lol: :console: :five: for having to greet the floor this morning like me

Do you know how you got there now :beard:

Yeah, I woke up in the night and couldn't get back to sleep, and presumably nodded off while i was downstairs getting drink and hay fever stuff. I remembered almost instantly why I was there, but it was a bit surprising at first.
:mmm: yes you do remember how you were younger and used to always sing spongebob square pants theme tune and say you would want to become famous like spongebob:mmm:

I don't care anymore. and wtf I was in my room :confused: how the hell did u see/hear me. plz say it in person or pm and NOT in public forums
Original post by Potiron
Yeah, I woke up in the night and couldn't get back to sleep, and presumably nodded off while i was downstairs getting drink and hay fever stuff. I remembered almost instantly why I was there, but it was a bit surprising at first.

i see

you have hay fever :console: horrible
for you.
:mmm: i try to be the better sis
I don't care anymore. and wtf I was in my room :confused: how the hell did u see/hear me. plz say it in person or pm and NOT in public forums

:mmm: well when you have you door wide open :colonhash:
:five: 2 points for CG 1 for lucky
:mmm: i try to be the better sis

ahahhahahahahahaha.. oh you weren't joking :/
:five: 2 points for CG 1 for lucky

get outta here :smile:
Original post by This Honest
Welcome to the 10th generation of the Describe The Person Above You thread where one must provide a statement to describe the person above. Easy? Bon. :pierre:

The links to the 9 previous threads can be found below.

Spoiler

Throughout the generations, there have been some good times, interesting times, controversial times, basically the whole shebang but we started from the bottom, now we're here. :smug:

We here are a family, we welcome new members, regular members, fallen members (yeah keep trippin' :colonhash:) and members yet to join. :bigsmile:

Without further ado, by the supernatural powers invested in 'Teh One', AKA This Honest, AKA, TH, AKA Me!...I proudly announce this thread OPEN. :woo:

Disclaimer: Off topic chats are allowed because I say so unlike the substandard game threads on TSR :fatcontroller:

Following requests from regular members in the thread, I would like to take the opportunity to describe the regular members of the thread. If you would like to add your name onto the list, 6 month membership required unless you beg me via PM. :smile:

Spoiler

put me on the people in the spoiler :cool:
Stalker? :colone:
Reply 9592

But who was join date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Following requests from regular members in the thread, I would like to take the opportunity to describe the regular members of the thread. If you would like to add your name onto the list, 6 month membership required unless you beg me via PM. :smile: "

haha, basically you have to beg TH, enjoy :colone:
Original post by ZRO
But who was join date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

??
Original post by Stevo F
"Following requests from regular members in the thread, I would like to take the opportunity to describe the regular members of the thread. If you would like to add your name onto the list, 6 month membership required unless you beg me via PM. :smile: "

haha, basically you have to beg TH, enjoy :colone:

I will slap him silly if he doesn't :biggrin:
LOL fantastic
Reply 9597
??

Lol im saying you've only been here for a few days :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, but I get like 3 quotes a minute. if I didn't have CG as my sister. I wouldn't even be here :lol:
Original post by ZRO

Posted from TSR Mobile

*his new account has only been here a few days :mmm:
but he hasn't been here that long anyway, he'll have to beg TH :mmm:

Latest