The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1760
Original post by Stevo F
Oh really?
But an O- couldnt give to an O+ could they?

If I remember it all perfectly...

A can give to A
B can give to A
A and B can give to AB
O can give to them all but can only received from O
O- can't give to O+ but O+ can give to O-(?) :holmes:

Not sure about the last...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stevo F
Oh really?
But an O- couldnt give to an O+ could they?

I think so! So only O+ :eek:
Original post by ipoop
If I remember it all perfectly...

A can give to A
B can give to A
A and B can give to AB
O can give to them all but can only received from O
O- can't give to O+ but O+ can give to O-(?) :holmes:

Not sure about the last...

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmm at a guess I'd say that last bit was the other way around because the + is dominant, the - is recessive and, like u being able to give o blood to anyone as it's recessive, I would assume negative blood can go to anyone
Original post by The Epicurean
So you saying that ain't the song? :holmes:

Yes. :pierre:
Reply 1764
Original post by Stevo F
hmmm at a guess I'd say that last bit was the other way around because the + is dominant, the - is recessive and, like u being able to give o blood to anyone as it's recessive, I would assume negative blood can go to anyone

You should google this :yep: I think you're right though... :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by This Honest
Yes. :pierre:

I don't believe you :pierre: What other song could there be with the exact same lyrics as a Sean Paul song? :hmmm:
Original post by Malevolent
Ahahaha banned :laugh:

meh the tsr is funny at times :tongue:

Illusionary replied and was very helpful. The credits thing is only temporary and he quoted the community team - they will tell me the proposed changes :smile:

In the meantime, Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood quest line is now one big glitchy mess on my save so I had to revert back to a previous save. Great.
Original post by ipoop
You should google this :yep: I think you're right though... :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was right :smile: :smartass: :erm: :lol:
Original post by SecretDuck
Illusionary replied and was very helpful. The credits thing is only temporary and he quoted the community team - they will tell me the proposed changes :smile:

In the meantime, Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood quest line is now one big glitchy mess on my save so I had to revert back to a previous save. Great.

Oh okay thats good then :smile:

I dunno what your talking about sorry Ducky :frown:
I don't believe you :pierre: What other song could there be with the exact same lyrics as a Sean Paul song? :hmmm:

I don't know!! It was probably in the 70-80s can't remember :frown:
I don't know!! It was probably in the 70-80s can't remember :frown:

Erm...similar sounding songs >_>

And the song that is most likely the song you are on about :mmm:

:mmm:
sorry was listening to this and thought it would be nice to share :mmm:
Original post by SecretDuck
I think that was yesterday - the day when the ghost thread stood up for six hours. One user said "WTF" when he saw the weirdness of the thread and another asked what was the OP's intentions.
Originally it was Julie and I - then a third person joined but got permabanned immediately after he answered a few questions.

I hope no ghost threads will appear today :smile:

What is a ghost thread?
Erm...similar sounding songs >_>

And the song that is most likely the song you are on about :mmm:

Yesssssssssss the first one!!!!

Thank you Z I love that song for years but never knew what it was called :colondollar:

How did you find it?
Yesssssssssss the first one!!!!

Thank you Z I love that song for years but never knew what it was called :colondollar:

How did you find it?

Oh good :ahee:

The lyrics you wrote were helpful and enabled me to find the song :h: I used the lyrics that you wrote and searched for songs that were similar. I also changed Light with words the sounded similar just in case you made a mistake :yep: And with that, I found three songs with "give me the light" or some similar derivative :yep:
Oh good :ahee:

The lyrics you wrote were helpful and enabled me to find the song :h: I used the lyrics that you wrote and searched for songs that were similar. I also changed Light with words the sounded similar just in case you made a mistake :yep: And with that, I found three songs with "give me the light" or some similar derivative :yep:

Safe breh!!!

I know why I wasn't able to find the song- it's called "give me the NIGHT" not "LIGHT" :facepalm:

This is mislabeled as House of Cards on my Kerrang album which made trying to find it on youtube harder.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Stevo F
My mum's A, my dad's B so I'm...

Spoiler

I'm an O too :five:
Reply 1779
I'm B+ :holmes: both my parents are B, one negative and one positive :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest