Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ROOM 101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me please? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys here are a few things i would put in room 101!
    - The Joker from Batman
    - The "go compare man"
    - Cancer
    - Aeroplane Food

i only need three but here are my reasons!

i would put the joker in room 101 because he is just horrible! the way clowns look at you is enough to set you off! they are soo creapy and horrible! their smile just freakes me out and the way the jokers eyes look is even worse!!!

I would put the "go compare man" in room 101 because enough said he is just soooooo ANNOYING!!! his adverts are pointless and i doubt anyone wants to buy car insurance of a man with a moustache like a snake and weird eyebrows never mind his singing!!!

i would put Cancer in room 101 because i hate it. it kills innocent people every day and noone deserves to die from it. i wish cancer would get cancer and die!

i would put aeroplane food in room 101 because its vile.
    I absolutely hate everything about it! The way they bring it to you in sweaty trays is enough! It smells of sick and I cant understand how people can actually eat it!

Guys can you help me please!!! i only need three and im thinking about taking cancer out cause someone else in my class has already done that and the other three are more origional (noone else has done them!) but can you help me ellaborate more on them , like what else can i say about them! it has to be 5 minutes long!!!!!! eeeek
    help please? thanks! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If you want to elaborate on them, you could say a bit about them, e.g. for the Go Compare man, introduce who he is eg "Gio Compario is a man who advertises the website Go Compare through various songs. There have been many versions of the advert, but many people found them incredibly annoying" or something, and then say why you'd put him in ie because he is so annoying and nobody likes him, which he himself even admits. With everything else, just pad it out with a bit of background info, and then explain why you'd put them in room 101.

ReputationRep:
    ahh okay thankyouuu!!!

ReputationRep:
    Starvation, Poverty, Sakawa, murderers ?

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber?

ReputationRep:
    The Joker is my idol..

ReputationRep:
    I dont hate justin bieber though.
    the joker is soo freakkkyyyy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nicki Minaj
    Directioners/Beliebers on Twitter
    Richard Dawkins

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.