fit Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
what makes someone good looking?

i've always been considered ugly and i want to change!
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well its not always looks that attract, its having a good personality that matters more, i mean as long as you don't smell awful or not wash for a week it's not such a major issue.

I mean if your a bit concerned say for example you want to lose a little bit of weight you could for example go to the gym or look at a healthier diet.
keenya2006
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Girl (or guy lol) dont listen to stupid ass people that say ur ugly..in my experience those are the ones that are most jealous of you. Flaunt what you got!
Decent_Jam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Agreed, make the best with what you have, don't try to change yourself so you won't be considered ugly (if that opinion is even true), beauty is in the eye of the beholder afterall!
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Often, when people put you down, criticize you, it's jealousy. I've had this myself...first year at university...i wondered why i was getting such dirty looks from one particular girl (i'm a bloke btw). I'm the sporty type, talented in quite a few sports, and each time i got back, just dirty looks, she basically assumed i must be an arrogant ******* because i have some talents....stupid girl. She was overweight and one of those very ****ing annoying 'indie kidz' people...with silly wristbands up to her ****ing elbow...

What makes someone good looking - personality and looks are inseperable IMO. If a girls looks are appealing sure, but if the personality certainly constructs opinion of how you view the girl on the basis of looks....i can find a perceived aesthetically pleasing girl good looking, but next minute, aesthetically displeasing, ugly, because of her personality....thus IMO, personality and looks are inseperable things.
dead antics
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
also, personality is alot fitter than looks
i know a few girls who arnt esp. pretty but are lovely people, and id much prefer to spend time with them as opposed to a fitty with no personality.
Ron Stoppable
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you look like Nadine Coyle and command the wit of Ellen DeGeneres, you may PM me.
Superman
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
for me when looking at girls there are usually two things that i notice first. Eyes you just can't help but stare at and won't look away for anything and a nice smile can always take you a long way.
*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well, whats important to me (and yes i am picky) overall face/hair is very important, arse is aswell not big, but 'full', decent boobs, thin and well toned body, a tan can be nice and genral nice body shape.

All you can do to imporve is excersize to tone up, spend some time in the sun, or go fake. Get a nice hair cut, get some nice clothes (if they arent already) and get some cream for your complexion if you need to.

If your facial shape/features are not deemed attractive, there is little that cna be done short of going under the knife.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *titanium*)
well, whats important to me (and yes i am picky) overall face/hair is very important, arse is aswell not big, but 'full', decent boobs, thin and well toned body, a tan can be nice and genral nice body shape.

All you can do to imporve is excersize to tone up, spend some time in the sun, or go fake. Get a nice hair cut, get some nice clothes (if they arent already) and get some cream for your complexion if you need to.

If your facial shape/features are not deemed attractive, there is little that cna be done short of going under the knife.
erm, darling, beggars can't be choosers.
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It makes a person about a hundred times more attractive if they make eye contact with the person they're speaking to and smile a lot.
redandgreen
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
long hair on a guy makes em fit
TommyD
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ive learnt all this from experience.

I used to wear big glasses, have horrible hair that i never bothered doing anything with and had a big confidence issue.
I decided that the problem wasnt down to other people.
It was down to me.

So i went out, changed my whole style and wham i suddenly discovered what confidence is. Its just something in your own mind that you have to conquer. Worrying about what other people think of you will get you nowhere. Before you start down that path you have to be comfortable with what you think of yourself.
It makes a person about a hundred times more attractive if they make eye contact with the person they're speaking to and smile a lot.
That is the most true thing - as ive learned lately confidence is more attractive than anything.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I like ginger guys who are over 6 ft 3.
*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by grace)
erm, darling, beggars can't be choosers.
Im guessing that your anoyed at being fat, or ugly? and you are takeing it out on society.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A mixture of genetic and environmental factors.

2+2=5...
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 1013)
I like ginger guys who are over 6 ft 3.
LMFAO

What it takes to be attractive? Well physically it's just things like high cheekbones, nice eyes, good smile, nice body, good hair style (I think this counts too), just basically the rest of the facial features. There is no specific thing.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Sithius]LMFAOQUOTE]

I'm not au fait with internet acronyms - what does this mean? Did you insult me or say something nice ?
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *titanium*)
Im guessing that your anoyed at being fat, or ugly? and you are takeing it out on society.
Why would you think that out of interest?
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
[QUOTE=1013]
(Original post by Sithius)
LMFAOQUOTE]

I'm not au fait with internet acronyms - what does this mean? Did you insult me or say something nice ?
Laughing my ******* arse off!

So no it isn't a compliment nor an insult. Though you could take it as the former.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (301)
37.48%
No - but I will (60)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (382)
47.57%

Watched Threads