The Student Room Group

UCAS 'extra'- how long?

I've just applied to warwick using extra- anyone applied using this and know how long roughly it take for unis to make decisions?
Original post by emma2013
I've just applied to warwick using extra- anyone applied using this and know how long roughly it take for unis to make decisions?

Hi I applied late and I just heard back and they had my application for 2 weeks up to now. I think it should be a similar time frame but I think it probably depend on how many applications they have. With extra I think they try to get through them as quickly as possible I thought there was a limit to how long they could have it without responding so it should be quick :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by victoriajackson
Hi I applied late and I just heard back and they had my application for 2 weeks up to now. I think it should be a similar time frame but I think it probably depend on how many applications they have. With extra I think they try to get through them as quickly as possible I thought there was a limit to how long they could have it without responding so it should be quick :smile:

Ok, great, thanks! :smile: My nerves can't take another age of waiting for replies :sigh:
If you're worried (or haven't already spoken to them before applying through extra) then ring them up and ask them when you should expect a decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending