Inverness/Highland Campus

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Any distance I think is scary! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 61
Just wondering did you have to bring anything with you for the OH apointment??
Reply 62
I took all my paper work but the only thing they looked at was my ID
Reply 63
Hey, OH passed!! Yep they just looked at ID aswell, just wasnt sure as they never told me if i had to bring anything as i booked it over the phone! Hopefully i can now pay the deposit for accomodation, emailed them today to see if if was alrite if i moved up on the 30th but havent heard anything yet!
Hi!, My OH is next week and I was just wondering did you only take ID? Also have you heard anything about the halls yet? My name is on the waiting list but I have to wait until I have passed my OH. Thanks :smile:, Charlotte! x
Reply 65
Hi guys, Is anyone travelling up from London at all?
I'm moving from Surrey and I'm thinking of flying as it's too far by car/train, but I'm nervous about all the luggage!:s-smilie:
Also, is anyone else struggling with the accommodation application? I feel like I'm going to end up in a B&B at this rate! x
Reply 66
I'm travelling up from cambs, but driving as will need my car there. Bit scary going by plane with all your stuff lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by Agoodwin23
I'm travelling up from cambs, but driving as will need my car there. Bit scary going by plane with all your stuff lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm...I think I'm just going to travel with my clothes etc and by everything else up there...

My OH appointment isn't booked till the 29th and I was planning to move up on the 30th! It's so stressful!!:frown:
Reply 68
I'm moving up on 29th my OH isn't until the 4th. It is so stressful I agree with you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
I'm planning on moving up on the 29th :smile: Have any of you had your accommodation confirmed?
Reply 70
No I haven't received anything yet apparently waiting on a letter then I can call and confirm it all. Nightmare. Such last minute!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Do you think calling or emailing about it is a good idea? I have already called and the accommodation manager didn't seem the nicest to talk to
Reply 72
Reply 73
Sorry for late reply, yep just brought my passport with me as ID, didnt look for anything else. Still havent got accomodation sorted!! :-(
Reply 74
Hey, I would call up this morning, I just called, the accommodation manager seemed in an okay mood, woop woop! Mine is sorted, so I just need to pay deposit and first months rent and then move in! :smile:
Original post by k8y.123
Hey, I would call up this morning, I just called, the accommodation manager seemed in an okay mood, woop woop! Mine is sorted, so I just need to pay deposit and first months rent and then move in! :smile:

Where did you go to get it sorted? It's so hard :colondollar:
Reply 76
I called the accommodation manager and she sent out a booking form, she was quite unhelpful but today, fairly pleasant
Reply 77
Same!!! Got my sorted just today!!! Hapi out, was able to pay deposit and first months rent over the phone!! They didnt tel me my apartment number or anything like that! Just have to sort internet out now!!
Reply 78
[QUOTE="Newbee!!;44116578"]Same!!! Got my sorted just today!!! Hapi out, was able to pay deposit and first months rent over the phone!! They didnt tel me my apartment number or anything like that! Just have to sort internet out now!![/QUOTE

Did she use your bank details or card details? Its just I only have a debit card and I am not allowed to use it on anything other than an ATM or in a shop.
Reply 79
Did she use your bank details or card details? Its just I only have a debit card and I am not allowed to use it on anything other than an ATM or in a shop.

Yeah she just took my card details and was able to pay there and then! said they would give me the receipt when I move up :-)

Quick Reply

Latest